JPPS has four divisions:
This is all part of our 360 Degree Patient Care. We look at your whole health picture and help you simplify. Value and service drive the extraordinary care we provide our patients. Our team members make care decisions based on what is best for each patient.
OUR PROFESSIONAL STAFF
You're in good hands at Jayhawk Pharmacy & Patient Supply because our highly trained, professional staff puts your health first. Our staff includes:
- Registered Pharmacists
- Registered Nurses
- Registered Respiratory Therapists
- Wound Care Specialists
- Certified Mastectomy Form Fitters
- Certified Pedorthist
- Certified Medication Therapy Management
- Certified Hormone Replacement Therapy Specialist
- Certified Menopause Educator
- Certified Environmental Access Consultant
Jayhawk works with every patient, their family and their life circumstance to ensure the proper level of care. We are a nimble organization with the ability to respond quickly and efficiently to patients’ changing healthcare needs.