Jayhawk Patient Supply is a full-service provider for durable home medical equipment. Our experts will help you find the perfect equipment to meet your needs. We have two locations that offer:
- sleep apnea supplies, including CPAP and BiPAP machines, masks, tubing and accessories
- pediatric home apnea monitors
- respiratory therapy, including traditional oxygen, stationary oxygen concentrators, airline-approved portable oxygen concentrators, non-invasive ventilators and high frequency chest wall oscillation therapy
- wound therapy equipment and supplies
- mastectomy form, bra and camisole fitting and forms
- mobility equipment, including manual wheelchairs, lift chairs, stair lifts, ramp systems, walkers, rollators, U-Step Parkinson's walkers, canes and crutches
- bathroom safety equipment, including raised toilet seats, transfer benches, shower chairs, grab bars and more
- ostomy/urological supplies
- hospital beds and comfortable sleep surfaces (alternating pressure pads and low airloss mattress) and trapeze
- compression stockings
- lymphedema sleeves
- phototherapy blankets
- orthopedic bracing, slings and support
- specialy products including hoyer lifts, Sit-to-Stand lifts
- and more
We offer delivery and online CPAP refills.
Two Locations & Hours
Mid-town—6th & MacVicar
2620 SW 6th Avenue
Topeka, Kansas 66606
M–F 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Sat and Sun closed.
Southwest Topeka—29th & Urish
2860 SW Mission Woods Drive
Topeka, Kansas 66614
M–F 8:30 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Sat 8:30 a.m.–1:00 p.m.