Jayhawk Patient Supply helps provide innovative sleep apnea therapy directed by our in-house Registered Respiratory Therapists and registered nurses. We help you get started, monitor and comply so that get all the health benefits that good sleep can provide. We understand that sleep apnea therapy can be uncomfortable for new patients, so we're with you every step of the way. We do this with:
- technology to enhance patient compliance and success
- free Tune-up Tuesdays to ensure proper CPAP/BiPAP equipment use (regardless of provider).
- expert CPAP mask fitting and support
- CPAP mask refit program
- CPAP resupply services
- travel CPAP machines
- SoClean CPAP sterilization equipment and technology
Whether you're a patient of Jayhawk Patient Supply or not, we want to help you improve your health by complying with your CPAP therapy. Every Tuesday, anyone can bring their CPAP equipment and supplies in for our staff to evaluate for accuracy and wear-and-tear. We can advise you if you need new supplies or equipment repair.
Recommended Resupply Schedule
To keep your equipment running effectively and comfortably, supplies should be cleaned and replaced at regular intervals.
SoClean CPAP Sanitizer
Cleaning your CPAP equipment can be time consuming and a hassle, but it's vital to keep it clean and sanitized since you're breathing into it throughout your sleep. SoClean is a simple machine that sanitizes your equipment in one easy step.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria, germs and viruses in water chamber, hose and mask
- Put your mask and hose inside the SoClean and close the lid
- No disassembly of machine from hose or mask, water or chemicals required