Jayhawk is a locally owned and nationally recognized Durable Medical Equipment Provider and Community Pharmacy. We offer a family friendly work environment with flexible hours. Pay commensurate with experience and enthusiasm.
Current Open Positions:
Certified or Registered Respiratory Therapist
Jayhawk Pharmacy and Patient Supply is seeking a highly motivated Certified or Registered Respiratory Therapist.
This customer focused position will be responsible receiving customer requests and ensuring compassionate patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Greeting of patients to help determine their respiratory or durable medical equipment needs
- Helping patients fulfill those needs or referring them to most qualified staff member
- Answering phones and patient emails
- CPAP set up and patient education upon orders from Sleep Labs
- Follow up with CPAP/sleep apnea patients to ensure comfort and compliance and report to prescribing physician
- Provide CPAP resupply of mask, filters, tubing, and related needs
- Provide patient education and instruction of noninvasive ventilators, stationary and portable oxygen systems, and pediatric apnea monitors
- Rotating call schedule (which generally never happens)
Position requires knowledge of a variety of respiratory care modalities, excellent communication skills and a willingness to grow with our company.
- No evening, night, weekend or holiday shifts
- 8-5 Monday through Friday
- 401K with company match
- Generous PTO and vacation package
Jayhawk Pharmacy and Patient Supply has been voted BEST OF TOPEKA 2018 and 2019. Come join the best!